Maintenance Technician Plumber - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
CMS 5 Star Hospital Quality Rating as of 2021.
Accredited by Joint Commission in advanced diabetes, advanced total hip and total knee replacement, disease-specific chest pain
Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
15 Grade A safety ratings by the Leapfrog Group for exhibiting the highest level of hospital safety
Award-winning women’s center: designated in NICU level II care and named a Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care
Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
What You Will Need:
High School Education or GED
Two years of maintenance experience
Valid State Driver’s license
One year of healthcare maintenance
Installs, maintains and repairs plumbing systems and medical gas systems. Tests fire systems valves, tamper switches, fire pumps and dry deluge fire systems. Assists in operation and general maintenance of all essential repairs related to the facility.
You Will Be Responsible For:
Installs, maintains and repairs domestic water pumps, water piping lines, water filters and plumbing fixtures
• Repairs and maintains steam stations, valves, heating and condensate return stations, and sewer and storm drains
• Maintains the piping and supply of cylinder and bulk medical gas systems
• Assist in operation and general maintenance of painting, HVAC, electrical, locksmith, and alarm systems. Performs essential repairs and other duties as requested
• Troubleshoots, tests, and repairs plumbing, mechanical machinery, equipment, systems, and piping as scheduled or needed under general supervision
• Responds to in-house Work Orders and PM’s on daily basis, and in a timely manner
• Under general supervision may be required to respond to emergency calls
• May be required to take call in accordance with facility in a timely manner
• Maintains complete and accurate records of all maintenance and repairs. Maintains record ensuring compliance with TJC, Federal, State and Local regulations and standards. Responsible for keeping current on maintenance logs
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.