Registered Nurse Multisystem PCU AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Whole Person Wellbeing and Mental Health Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Nights – 7p-7a, Weekend Rotation Required
Location: 601 E Altamonte Dr, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
The Community You’ll Be Caring For:
- Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named “Best Hospital” for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents.
- As the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973. The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year.
- We are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources.
- Take a peek at our virtual AdventHealth Campus tour below! https://visit360five.com/start.php?id=321038.
- The Multisystem PCU unit has 36 large rooms with state-of-the-art private rooms with cardiac monitoring capability, which were designed with direct input from the clinical staff. We care for a diverse range of disease processes including Stroke, Renal Failure, Diabetes, and Pulmonary illnesses.
- We are very family centered, mission driven, and focused on team engagement.
- We pride ourselves on having a team that treats each other like family and is always supportive.
- We consistently achieve clinical safety goals resulting in safe effective patient care and outcomes.
- We support and encourage continuing education, certifications, and professional growth.