Location: Rensselaer, Indiana
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: R-082618
Rensselaer Family Practice
118 West Drexel Parkway Rensselaer, Indiana 47978
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to meet the growing demand for primary care services located at Franciscan Physician Network Rensselaer Medical Center in Rennselaer, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence, and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Provider will need to work collaboratively with physician to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible full-time schedule; No weekends or holidays
- Average outpatient volume: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Shared call: 1:6
- CDL certificate preferred or willing to obtain
- Will treat patients of all ages
- Telehealth offered
- Common Diagnoses:
- Child and adult wellness visits
- Chronic Back pain
- Heart failure
- Established and busy practice
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE
Rensselaer is located in beautiful Jasper County, IN. Located 1.5 hours northwest of Indianapolis. Rensselaer has a rural and suburban feel, with a large heart, and personality. Rensselaer offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools.
- Required Master's Degree
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Nationally Recognized Certification
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.