Location: Sayre, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: 98d818165579d6b047cbe7dffe569278
Expanding Endocrinology practice competitive RVU model strong internal referral network
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join its busy well-established practice.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the Position
- **New Endocrinology Fellowship starting 2023**
- An active diabetes teaching unit with a pump program supported by Certified Diabetes Educators Registered Nurses and Registered Dietitians in an ADA recognized diabetes center
- Dedicated ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network
- $150,000 educational loan repayment
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities: Guthrie's 6 residency and 3 fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie