Location: Sayre, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: 854571b4605876472b9459dfb4afc022
Leadership Opportunity for Experienced Endocrinologist
Guthrie is seeking an Board Certified Endocrinologist to lead our well established practice in Sayre PA
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining!
Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Position highlights and requirements
- **New Endocrinology Fellowship starting 2023**
- An active diabetes teaching unit with a pump program supported by Certified Diabetes Educators Registered Nurses and Registered Dietitians in an ADA recognized diabetes center
- Dedicated ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Provide overall leadership of the administrative professional and clinical operations of the Department
- Prior leadership or core faculty experience required
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities: Guthrie's 6 residency and 3 fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie