Location: Russellville, Arkansas
Saint Mary's Regional located in Russellville (near Hot Springs/Little Rock) is seeking a full time hospitalist to join its hospitalist team.
Come enjoy a great schedule, hospital employment, lots of support, and fantastic living!
- 7on/7off Schedule
- 2nd Hospitalist and Hospital APP support during shifts
- Onsite Pulmonology, Nephrology, and Stroke Team support
- Sign on Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401K and EAP)
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Saint Mary's Regional Health System offers community focused healthcare services in Russellville, AR. Saint Mary's 170-bed acute care hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient services, including cardiology, gastroenterology, endoscopy, women's services, intensive care, inpatient rehab services, medical imaging, sleep medicine, pulmonology and urology. Additionally, Saint Mary's Cancer Center and Turning Point Behavioral Health provide patients with vital specialized care. At Saint Mary's, we continually invest in technology to deliver a comprehensive range of services that set us apart as a leader in healthcare for the River Valley.
Community and Lifestyle:
Do you love the idea of walking down the main street in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee at your local coffee shop and heading off to work only to finish your day in your kayak, taking a quick hike or bike ride? If so, Russellville is the place for you. With our increasing number of urban shops and living area, our growing cultural atmosphere, amazing schools and an increasing number of job opportunities, Russellville has something for everyone.
15 Best Things to Do in Russellville (Arkansas):
- Lake Dardanelle State Park
- Ozark-St. Francis National Forest
- Arkansas Tech Museum
- Historic Missouri-Pacific Railroad Depot
- Museum of Automobiles
- Bona Dea Trails & Sanctuary
- Petit Jean State Park
- Subiaco Abbey
- Mount Nebo State Park
- Russellville Aquatic Center
- Potts Inn Museum
- The Center for the Arts
- The Old Post Road Recreation Area and Campground
- Fat Daddy's Bar-B-Que
- Piney Bay Recreation Area