Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian/Nampa is seeking a Manager Clinical Nutrition CoE to join our team.
St. Luke's Health System is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country by Merative for nine consecutive years. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
- Provides leadership and development of the clinical nutrition services team in all settings, including dietitians, diabetes educators and dietary technical resources.
- Facilitates the identification and deployment of best practices to support organizational strategic objectives. Standardizes clinical nutrition policies and practices across the system to optimize patient outcomes, including patient education.
- Facilitates collaboration through Communities of Practice and system workgroups. Participates in the development and implementation, in collaboration with key stakeholders, of clinical nutrition programs across the system.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation.
- Provides oversight of the dietitian nutrition order writing proctoring program that meets the specific medical staff credentialing and privileging regulations.
- Represents SLHS in interactions with external regulatory bodies, national groups, etc.
- Participates in the development of long-range plans which support the systems philosophy, strategic directive and general objectives.
- Facilitates establishing, monitoring, and evolving strategic partnerships.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Dietetics, Food and Nutrition, or related field.
- Experience: 6 years's relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Current Registered Dietitian in state of practice.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com
The city of Meridian is a suburb of Boise located approximately 10 miles from downtown Boise. Meridian is a premier place to live and work with just under 90,000 residents. This clean and attractive city is framed by mountains and has a pleasant mild, 4-season climate and excellent commerce. The city offers a wide selection of nearby recreational activities such as skiing, 130 miles of hiking trails and 25 miles of paths which link 850 acres of parks. Meridian offers premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Learn more about what Meridian and the Treasure Valley has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | City of Meridian | The Village | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture, and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.