MGC - Family Medicine - Forest City located in Forest City, NC is seeking a Full Time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join their practice. The practice is part of the employed provider network of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System located in Spartanburg, SC. Forest City is situated in the foothills of the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains of NC. Every winter Forest City's Hometown Holidays celebration lights up Main Street with more than one million lights, an annual tradition since 1930. Classics like a soda fountain, vintage cars, and wooden-bat baseball round out the small-town American experience.
Highlights of the Opportunity:
- Well established and busy practice with 2 Physicians and 3 APPs
- Practice participates in Vaccine for Children program
- Monday - Friday, 100% outpatient only
- Experienced support staff with lab onsite
- EPIC EMR
- Call 1:5 - phone call only and calls are triaged by RN.
MGC Physicians Benefits:
- Earning Potential up to $350,000
- Potential Recruitment Incentives up to $150,000 to include loan repayment
- Extensive Referral Network
- Paid Malpractice Including Tail Coverage
- $6,000 CME Annually
- 30 Days' Time Off per Year
- Attractive Retirement Options
- PSLF Approved Institution
Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC) is a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's physician group, made up of more than 600 physicians in more than 29 specialties and 38 primary care; serving Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. MGC has 90 locations, which include primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, specialties, pediatric OB/GYN practices, women's services locations, and immediate care.
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.